Girl on Girl Action

  • S TR
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2002

      Rainnriver Productions presents a new lesbian/feminist play:

      GIRL ON GIRL ACTION: AN EVENING OF THEORETICAL THEORY

      August 2nd and 3rd 2002

      The Miramar Theatre

      Milwaukee, WI

      Tickets $10

      Student tickets $7

      Tickets are on sale at Atomic Records or at the door.

      After Friday night's show join the cast of Girl on Girl Action and LAMM (Lesbian Alliance of Metro Milwaukee) for a cast talk-back followed by a reception.

      After Saturday's show, please come to our open cast party. Find a cast member or ticket taker after the show to find out the location.

      Visit www.possibilityx.com/girlongirl.html to purchase T-shirts (everyone needs a bright pink shirt w/ 'Girl on Girl Action' scrawled across the front!), find out about upcoming projects, read cast bios etc.

      Check the website or e-mail rainnrvier@... for more information.

      We welcome straight and bent, men, women, and everyone in between. Because of explicit language you may not want to bring children under 16 years of age. We leave that to your discretion. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

      Do You Yahoo!?