I WANNA B opening tomorrow, 5pm - 8pm

  • Darrell Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2013
      TOMORROW, you don't want to miss the fabulous opening of the student
      created exhibition "I Wanna B". The exhibition is a collection of youth
      artwork that explores different

      career fields in art and design!

      View pieces created in collaboration with artist educators, professionals
      and organizations like:

      Harley-Davidson

      Tanner Monagle Studios.

      Larry Sanders of the Milwaukee Bucks

      Tom Kiebzak

      and More!

      FREE food and refreshments and a special performance by
      Skai Academy & The Band

      Your Gallery Night is not complete without experiencing this!

      Friday, April 19th, 5:00pm - 8:00pm
      &
      Saturday, April 20th, 11:00am - 4:00pm
      (Exhibition runs through July)
      Arts @ Large Gallery
      908 S 5th Street
      Milwaukee, WI 53204
      --

      *Darrell Garrett** Communications Assistant**, Arts @ Large*
      Office #: (414) 763-7379 | Mobile #: (414) 840-1033

      E-mail: Darrell@...
      Website: www.artsatlargeinc.org
      [image: Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/ArtsAtLarge> [image:
      Twitter]<https://twitter.com/ArtsAtLarge>