Two Shows Closing Soon!!

  • bekiborman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2013
      Hey everyone,
      If you wanted to pop into Gallery 2622 in Wauwatosa or the Anaba Tea
      Room in Shorewood, I just wanted to let you know that you have a week
      left to see both these shows.
      Gallery 2622 is by appointment only.
      http://gallery2622.com/ <http://gallery2622.com/>

      Anaba Tea Room hours: Mon ClosedTue 11am — 5pmWed — Sun 11am
      — 9pm
      http://www.anabatearoom.com/ <http://www.anabatearoom.com/>

      Thanks and maybe I will see you around gallery night and day!
      -Beki