Re: [MilwArtCoop] on-line

  • michael brenner
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 6, 2000
      Anything interesting happen at that administrative
      meeting??

      When is our next big meeting?

      just wondering...

      mike brenner

      =====
      michael@...

      http://im.yahoo.com/
    • Darlene Hagopian
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 6, 2000
        --- In MilwArtCoop@egroups.com, michael brenner <michael@b...> wrote:
        > Anything interesting happen at that administrative
        > meeting??

        We discussed the listserv, agenda, and I will take minutes while the
        other 4 committee members will take turns leading the group.

        > When is our next big meeting?

        The next meeting is July 17 at 6:00 at the UCC.

        > just wondering...
        >

        > mike brenner
        >
        > =====
        > michael@b...

        > http://im.yahoo.com/
      • George Sheppard
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 9, 2000
          hey there mike-
          -next big meeting is 7/17/00-
          -at the executive committee meeting we talked a lot about how to go
          about utilizing egroups and the calendar and who would have access. we also
          reiterated how important it is to move slowly and for the committee to keep
          the group focused and on track. to always be aware that our goals are long
          term and will take a long time-
          -i haven't much time at the moment. will get more specific at meeting
          or feel free to contact me again. (better with the phone (414) 291-2762)-