Studio Spaces for Rent/Open house Today Saturday !!!

  • Dave Salkin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2012
      Hi Everyone:

      Please ring top bell!

      You can see it today Saturday from 11-2!

      Located @ 1220 E Meinecke Ave

      I have this great space that I have owned for the past 7 years. The offices
      have A/C. and heat. The space is divided into individual offices. Each one
      is priced differently. There is a large open warehouse space which is approx
      3000 sq ft. This can be subdivided. The entire building is under 8000. It
      can be turned into a live-in loft space with a shop attached. Ideal for an
      artist, car collector or anyone who has a small business. It is quite safe.
      the space is available end of December. I am open to options for selling or
      leasing this unique space.

      Come and look at it: Contact Dave Salkin at 414 397-1147. Thanks for
      looking.