Frames for sale

  • Sara Risley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012
      My former place of employment Prestige Portraits has closed all their studios in the Milwaukee area. The link below is for all the display frames they have to sell.
      Sizes: 16x20, 20x24, 24x30, 30x40.
      http://www.filesanywhere.com/fs/v.aspx?v=8a7065865f676da9a6
      Here is the link that has all the frames. The sizes are in the pictures as well.
      Email Molly McCann at
      mmccann@...
      or text her at
      414.418.9865

      Sara Risley
      Fine Art Digital Photography
      sararisley.com
      414.460.2330

      http://www.filesanywhere.com/fs/v.aspx?v=8a7065865f676da9a6
      Here is the link that has all the frames. The sizes are in the pictures as well.

      The prices is negotiable, I was selling them for half price.