Gallery 2622

  • john korom
    Message 1 of 89 , Mar 1, 2012
      Hi All,
      Come and see Patty Heibel's mixed media paintings of deep space and abstractions."First Friday" free opening on March 2 from 6-9PM. Also, enjoy music during the cultural event in the heART of the neighborhood of Wauwatosa by "Premier of Avec le Bois Woodwind Quintet" Gallery 2622, 2622 N Wauwatosa Avenue, Wauwatosa 53213 414.257.2622

      John J Korom Photography

      Gallery 2622

      2622 N Wauwatosa Avenue

      Wauwatosa, WI 53213

      www.korom.com

      Office: 414.257.2622

      Cell: 414.708.4777

      Fax: 414.257.2659

    • John Korom
      Message 89 of 89 , Nov 29
      Gallery 2622 is proud to present "Lacerations" by Benjamin Fairly on the "First Friday" December 1 from 6-9pm. "I needed something more, a new direction, a new light. So I decided to rip up the works from the past 5 or 6 years and find a new way to work on them and put them back together."Join us at 2622 N Wauwatosa Avenue, 53213 Just south of Center street on 76th. 414.257.2622

      John J Korom Photography
                           Gallery 2622
      www.korom.com
      www.Gallery2622.com