48 HOUR FILM PROJECT--REGISTER NOW AND SAVE MONEY

  • tundraproductions@wi.rr.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
      Hello Milwaukee,

      The 48 Hour Film Project is just 17 days away! Now's the time to sign up your team!!

      Sign up by Tuesday, June 7th and your registration fee is $160--after that is $175. I know you like to save money so what are you waiting for?

      Get your team signed up today at www.48hourfilm.com/milwaukee.

      Here’s the scoop on this year’s event:

      Special Event:
      I can't Believe It's One Week Away
      Saturday, June 11th
      1:00 pm
      Bar Louis
      1114 N. Water Street
      Downtown Milwaukee

      This get together is for participants who want to:
      -- hang out to chat about this year's event
      -- know where the kick off and drop off will be
      -- ask Angie some burning questions about the 48

      NOTE: RSVP TO ANGIE FOR THIS EVENT

      Kick Off
      Friday, June 17th
      6:00 - 7:00 pm