Caricature Artist

  • paulac@northshoreacademyofthearts.org
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2011
      North Shore Academy of the Arts a non-profit arts organization
      is seeking a Caricature Artist at our annual fundraiser STAR LIGHT
      NIGHT, February 26th 2011. We are seeking an artist who is willing to
      sell to the costumers directly and give a very small portion of the
      proceeds
      to NSAA. This event helps raise funds to support arts programming for
      all ages.
      Artist must begin at 5 pm and finish at 9 pm.
      The event will be held at North Shore Country Club in Mequon.

      If interested or seek additional information contact:
      Paula D. Christensen at paulac@...

      Paula D. Christensen
      Programming Director
      North Shore Academy of the Arts