NSAA Studio co-op

  • paulac@northshoreacademyofthearts.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      North Shore Academy of the Arts is happily opening a second site
      dedicated to visual arts, Arts Mill.
      We are seeking visual artists interested in renting studio spaces in our
      historic studio space
      opening January 1st in a historic Grafton Mill on the Milwaukee River.
      Spaces run from $100- $450 each. Shared spaces are an option. Artists
      must be open to a co-operative concept, designed to bring daily traffic
      to our studios to increase sales. For further details contact; Paula D
      Christensen at paulac@....

      Paula D. Christensen
      Programming Director
      North Shore Academy of the Arts