Two Galleries Become One

  • terra chmielewski
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2010
      Two Galleries Become One
      Creative Expressions Art Gallery is proud to announce their merger with Stanford Gallery artists.  We invite you to attend the Artist Reception celebrating our opening as an artist membership co-op, on September 3, 2010, 5:00 pm. – 9:00 p.m.  Creative Expressions is open to the public Tuesday – Sunday, 11am – 5pm, and by appointment starting on August 3rd, 2010

      Creative Expressions will feature 20 local and regional artists including an eclectic collection of contemporary and traditional artwork in media ranging from acrylic, oil, watercolor, ceramic, fiber, glass, jewelry, and furniture.

      The Gallery is conveniently located in the front of Venture Court Shopping Center one block north of Mequon Road, 11412 N. Port Washington Road, Mequon, WI, 53092.  For further information on the gallery, visit www.creativeexpressionsart.com or call 262.240.1800 or email creativeexpressionsart@...