Penninsulal School of Art Catalog

  • saganguy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2010
      The 2010 summer catalog for Door County's Penninsula School of Art is here!

      The catalog will be mailing later this week, but in the meantime you can
      _download the catalog_
      (http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102975681042&s=2465&e=001niZxQnurAVvAYJPByQvWjnstIyZjCGl4Y6oFRBzTJ2k8LHD0jeOu5-5NpBMfnRtuNLglvKU942ve7q1u
      BUSvUYcX9XV_VEJSILN00qC9r6BYVyNRJMbvuI-MMs9hA-AbylURhf9hCd1AeUiAC4rlTPsy-KWa
      lPabh0gjRW60RLo=) or visit our website _www.peninsulaartschool.com_
      (http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102975681042&s=2465&e=001niZxQnurAVuV6AWFEHGh9QIRL_fhlh
      RD8sdHv2aIY2VC8dA2Nwy6sjav1b3dOLkigAE4GffOyYPmr0b0krd-4ZTVJBe2zT4sIqgv9ugwJz
      D1raoostZgM7UqckXnLA64) for complete details on summer workshop programs.

      Early registration for Peninsula School of Art's Contributing Members
      (memberships of $100 or more) begins February 1 and general registration begins
      February 15.

      We have heard your comments and this year's summer catalog includes our
      entire workshop program from May through October, so you can better plan your
      art-making season.

      We have added lots of new offerings for every level of artist from aspiring
      novices to advanced students, as well as many new faculty members.

      So whether as a student, gallery visitor or event attendee, we hope you
      will make Peninsula School of Art part of your creative journey this summer.

      Kind Regards,

      Cathy Hoke-Gonzales
      Executive Director