Hang work at Starbucks

  • bekibormanlloyd
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2009
      Hey all, the Starbucks on Downer will be seeking new artists soon. The wall space is very limited but it is still good exposure (my stuff is up now). I no longer work there, but in passing the torch I told them I would provide a list of potential artists they could contact. So if you are interested, maybe stop by (2551 N. Downer) and check out the space and email me with a few images. I will pass along your name and contact info to them, so please provide a phone number as well. Please note that if selected, you would be responsible for installation and deinstallation.

      Thanks!

      Beki Borman

      rebnadine@...