New Gallery, New Website, Rumor Control

  • Gene Evans
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2001
      Luckystar has a new gallery and website...we'd also like to squash a
      rumor.

      We have not merged with Bliss Photo.
      We are sharing studio and gallery space...at

      2676 N Holton, right next door to the new RAA headquarters.

      Grand Opening of the 2676,
      October 6-7...during Art Walk featuring a summers worth of
      collaborative work from Gene Evans and Bridget Griffith Evans, our
      umpteenth in the years we've been together...

      We also have several other upcoming events including:

      a Bridget Griffith Evans Solo Show at Acme Gallery, September 22-23

      It Came From Beyond, featuring work from Mark Cherek, Bridget
      Griffith Evans, Karen Gorecki, Scott Radtke, Steve Schaenkler and
      more....

      Gene Evans' Cage/Doom at the Fuel Cafe in November.

      see http://www.luckystarstudio.com/events.html for more...

      there will be more information on 2676 as we, us and Bliss, work out
      the details....check http://www.luckystarstudio.com/2676.html for
      artist calls and events schedule, in the near future.

      Thanks