poetry slams

  • Julia
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2009
      Can anyone tell me when the national poetry slam finals are happening?

      I asked this last year and thought I finally had it down, but I know they moved to the Miramar, and they don't have anything about it on their website. I even looked up Dasha Kelly on her MySpace page, but it hasn't been updated since June...

      Help?

      Thanks!
      Julia