***FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE***Ari Rosenthal Photography-WINNER BRIDE'S CHOICE AWARD

  • Ari Rosenthal
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2009
      Milwaukee, WI- February 2, 2009- WeddingWire, the nation's leading
      wedding technology company, just announced that Ari Rosenthal
      Photography has won the 2009 Bride's Choice AwardsTM!

      In its inaugural year, the Bride's Choice Awards recognizes and honors
      vendors from the WeddingWire Network that demonstrate excellent
      quality of service, responsiveness, professionalism, value of cost and
      flexibility. This year's recipients represent the top three percent of
      WeddingWire's vendor community, which includes over 100,000 wedding
      vendors from across the US. That means Ari Rosenthal Photography is
      one of the very best photographers.

      Unlike other awards in which winners are selected by the company, the
      Bride's Choice Awards are determined exclusively by recent newlyweds
      through surveys and reviews.

      "We are excited to launch this annual award program to honor
      high-performing vendors based solely on the experiences of our
      WeddingWire community," according to Timothy Chi, WeddingWire's Chief
      Executive Officer. "This year's recipients have set the bar high,
      exhibiting excellent service and expertise in the wedding industry."

      Ari Rosenthal Photography would like to thank our past clients for
      speaking on our behalf and helping us win the 2009 Bride's Choice Award!

      ###

      Ari David Rosenthal
      www.arirosenthalphotography.com
      ari@...