Rouge: a group art show

  • laura gorzek
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      Hello all...
      I would like to invite you to a fun evening full of strong woman and their
      creations. It will showcase some of Milwaukee's finest up-and-coming female
      artists. Including photos/installation/performance by myself, called "She's
      Got the Skills to Pay the Bills."

      Please join me, along with all the other powerful ladies for a fun-filled
      Valentine's Day-EVE. And believe me, if you are single, it is a much better
      alternative than lingering in late night establishments or devouring
      chocolate by the handful.

      Rouge: A Group Art Show

      Friday February 13th, 2009
      6:30pm-10pm

      Kunzelmann-Esser Lofts (7th Street Entrance)
      710 W. Historic Mitchell St.

      For more info call: 414.647.8770

      Hope to see you there!

      Laura Gorzek