Watercolor classes still available!

  • rebnadine
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      These classes are accessible to anyone who has ever used watercolor,
      and are going to involve a lot of fun, exploration, and discovery!
      Please consider joining us for one or both classes!

      I, Beki Borman, will be instructing both classes. To learn more about
      me and my work, please visit my website:
      www.bekiborman.com

      Intermediate Watercolor

      New Updated Date!

      This class is an opportunity for students with some experience of
      watercolor to refine their skills. Working from still life or
      photograph, students will be shown and then use more complex
      techniques in applying watercolor. Students will learn about
      different ways to prepare paper, different mediums that can be used
      with watercolor, and different ways to apply, remove, and push the medium.

      This is a six hour workshop, held from 10am-4pm at the Plymouth Arts
      Center. For more information, please contact the Plymouth art center:
      920-892-8409, or visit their website:

      http://www.plymoutharts.org/

      Advanced Watercolor/Mixed Media

      This class will push students to challenge watermedia and image. We
      will focus on experimentation, abstraction, and concept. Students will
      work from whatever subject they choose, tangible or intangible, and
      create unique and thought provoking work that is about art rather than
      simply representation. The goal will be to think of new and different
      ways to combine mediums and create visually stunning work

      This is a six hour workshop, held from 10am-4pm at the Plymouth Arts
      Center. For more information, please contact the Plymouth art center:
      920-892-8409, or visit their website:

      http://www.plymoutharts.org/

      Classes are $70 each, or $65 for PAC members.

      Thank you.