Poetry for a Pantry, FEB 6th

  • Adolph/Suzanne Rosenblatt
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      Dean's lists, green lists, we also need a greed list, of those who
      gobble up resources while the rest of the world struggles. So while
      the gobblers gobble, next Friday we'll use poetry to collect money
      and cans of food for Central City Church's Food Pantry. Come hear JIM
      HAZARD, TIM KLOSS, ERIC JEFFERSON, and SUZANNE ROSENBLATT perform:
      FRI, FEB 6, 2009, 8 PM, requested donation: $4 and two cans of food.
      THE COFFEE HOUSE, 631 N 19 St
      19th St just south of Wisconsin Ave

      --
      Online: Artwork by seven family members at http://www.rosenblattgallery.com
      ROSENBLATT GALLERY, 181 N. Broadway: Art by Adolph and Suzanne &