Classes starting in February @ the UWM Studio Arts & Craft Centre!

  • stefer323
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30 5:01 PM
      Session I of classes at the UWM Studio Arts & Craft Centre begins the second week of
      February so reserve your spot today! Call 414.229.5535 to register or stop in the studio
      on the ground floor of the Union, room EG30. You can check out our website at
      craftcentre.uwm.edu for more info on all of the classes and workshops offered this
      semester!

      Beginning Pottery Wheel
      Mondays, February 9 to March 9
      7:30pm to 9:30pm