PechaKucha Milwaukee Gets Academic

  • Jon Mueller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2009
      PECHAKUCHA NIGHT #4

      Tuesday, February 24, 2009
      7:30 PM
      ------------
      Sugar Maple
      441 E. Lincoln
      Bay View
      $10 in advance, $12 at the door
      Register in advance: www.800ceoread.com/pechakucha4

      What do faculty and staff from a University and design school think
      about when they aren't working? We'll all find out, as folks from
      Marquette University and MIAD give their presentations at the fourth
      PechaKucha Night in Milwaukee. Featuring Laura Kestner, Ed de St.
      Aubin, William Henk, William Cullinan, Linda Menck, and others, this
      is sure to be one of the most interesting PK nights yet.

      Come early to sip some regional microbrew or root beer and listen to
      an interesting DJ set by Sugar Maple's own Bruno Johnson, who also
      runs the legendary OkkaDisk label (http://www.okkadisk.com).

      For more info, check out the Milwaukee PechaKucha site at:
      http://www.pecha-kucha.org/cities/milwaukee

      Run by 800-CEO-READ
      Hosted by Sugar Maple
      Promoted by 91.7 WMSE, OurMilwaukee, Marquette University, and MIAD
      Devised and shared by Klein Dytham architecture

      Jon Mueller
      _________
      800ceoread
      We sell business books and promote great ideas.
      219 N. Milwaukee, 3rd floor
      Milwaukee, WI 53202
      free: 800-236-7323 x210 | local: 414-220-4463
      www.800ceoread.com | www.changethis.com

      just for authors:
      www.800ceoread.com/authorblog