Listening session with Milwaukee Cultural Alliance tonight at WPCA.

  • printnerd76
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2009
      Hello!

      I wanted to remind all the interested parties that MARN and Walker's
      Point Center for the Arts (WPCA) will be hosting a
      listening session with the Cultural Alliance.

      This is in response to
      the recent active discussion on the MARN listserv concerning the
      Cultural Alliance and their activities. You'll hear more about them
      and they'd like to hear more about you and your concerns as artists.
      We encourage anyone who has an interest in the landscape of the
      arts/culture in Milwaukee to attend, as we anticipate it being an evening
      filled with great discussion (that we'll actually get to do in
      person.)

      Date: TONIGHT: Tuesday, January 27
      Time: 6:00 pm
      Place: Walker's Point Center for the Arts, 911 W. National Ave., Milwaukee

      Refreshments will be served.

      Dorota Biczel Nelson
      PR/marketing/membership Coordinator
      Walker's Point Center for the Arts