January 30th Kiki Anderson and Sarah Gail Luther

  • kimberlymiller3
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2009
      Montevideo happily invites you to a discussion with Kiki Anderson. Kiki will be discussing,
      among other things, a range of films from My Dinner with Andre [1981] to God of Cookery
      [1996] to Yakitate!! [2006].

      Friday, January 30, 7pm
      Hosted @ Riverwest Film & Video
      824 e. Center

      Also, witness the debut of an installation by artist Sarah Gail Luther - "Children's Section"
      - kid friendly! Experience the wonderful interactive space she's created.

      Writer and translator Kiki Anderson is an avid eater who thinks she likes to travel. Projects
      she is currently working on include a story about too many rabbits in Paris, an essay for a
      forthcoming book on amulets in Bangkok taxis, a piece about outdoor poetry journal
      Baltimore Is Reads / Nashville Is Reads, and another Serge Gainsbourg installment at
      theheretohear.blogspot.com. She also contributes film reviews to Sierra Club's blog - and
      you can, too.