art classes

  • Susan Hale
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2009
      Susan Hale will be teaching "COLORFUL PORTRAITS" at the Cedarburg Cultural
      Center March 17-19, 2009. Students will be encourages to use bold brushwork
      and color freely, layering colors to create flesh tones, and simplifying the
      face and figure. We will have fun painting from photos of friends, family
      and pets as the subject of our paintings. There will be demonstrations in
      compositions in composition, underpainting, and glazing techniques, and
      impasto with a palette knife. You will be encouraged to use paint liberally
      and "let the paint talk". The goal of our class will be to encourage
      creativity through color and to have FUN! Acrylic & oil are welcome.

      To register online www.cedarburgculturalcenter..org
      <http://www.cedarburgculturalcenter..org/> or call 262-375-3676

      To view Susan Hale's Paintings at www.susanhaleart.com