Listening Session with the Cultural Alliance - Jan 27

  • Melissa Dorn Richards
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2009
      MARN and Walker's Point Center for the Arts (WPCA) will be hosting a
      listening session with the Cultural Alliance. This is in response to
      the recent active discussion on the MARN listserv concerning the
      Cultural Alliance and their activities. You'll hear more about them
      and they'd like to hear more about you and your concerns as artists. I
      encourage anyone who has an interest in the landscape of the
      arts/culture in Milwaukee to attend, I anticipate it being a evening
      filled with great discussion (that we'll actually get to do in
      person.)

      Date: Tuesday, January 27
      Time: 6:00 pm
      Place: Walker's Point Center for the Arts, 911 W. National Ave., Milwaukee

      Refreshments will be served.

      Thanks so much!!
      Melissa

      Melissa Dorn Richards

      Milwaukee Artist Resource Network, Inc. (MARN)
      PO Box 713
      Milwaukee, WI 53201
      414/433-1900 p
      414/433-1900 f