The UWM Studio Arts & Craft Centre is Open for the Spring Semester!

  • stefer323
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2009
      The UWM Studio Arts & Craft Centre located in the UWM Union is open
      for the spring semester with extended hours, more classes & workshops,
      new staff members, and more!

      UWM students, alumni, faculty, staff, and community members are always
      welcome here at the Craft Centre, so stop in and sign up for your
      membership today to get the most of the semester. As always, UWM
      full-time students have a free membership. Daily memberships are also
      available. Not sure what we're all about? Come on in and ask the
      clerk for a tour!

      Beginning this semester, the Craft Centre is now open at 11:00 am
      every day of the week for your convenience and open until 10:00 pm
      Monday through Thursday, 5:00 pm Friday through Sunday.

      Check out our new book-making workshop series, DIY fashion workshop
      series, and more classes & workshops in photography, ceramics, fibers,
      drawing, and jewelry & metalsmithing. For a list of classes &
      workshops, visit craftcentre.uwm.edu.

      And of course, don't forget to check out our blog at
      uwm-craftcentre.blogspot.com/ for updates and info throughout the
      semester. You can also check us out on Facebook.

      Have more questions? Call the Craft Centre at 414.229.5535 or stop by
      room EG30 on the ground floor of the Union. You can also reply to
      this posting.

      Hope to see you soon!
      UWM Studio Arts & Craft Centre
      UWM Union, Room EG30