Eddee Daniel on Lake Effect Oct 2

  • eddee daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2008
      Dear artist friends and colleagues,

      I was interviewed for Lake Effect last week by Bonnie North about my new book, Urban Wilderness: Exploring a Metropolitan Watershed. The interview will be aired at 10 am and 11 pm this Thursday, Oct. 2 on WUWM radio 89.7 FM.

      If you can't listen to the live broadcast, it will be available online at http://www.wuwm.com beginning Friday. After it airs I will also post a link on my website at www.eddeedaniel.com

      I hope you all tune in and enjoy. (You can also find out more about the book on my website if you haven't seen it yet.)

      Eddee

      "If we, citizens, do not support our artists, then we sacrifice our imagination on the altar of crude reality and end up believing in nothing and have worthless dreams."
      Yann Martel