Sarah and Craig have an apartment for rent

  • Craig Stone
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 11:13 AM
      Creative/artistic landlords seeking creative/artistic tenant for single
      bedroom apartment...

      Hello everyone,

      Sarah and I have rented to (and rented from!) lots of people who don't quite
      understand our "artist lifestyle." So we thought we'd let you fellow MARN
      members know about our apartment for rent. We thought it would be nice to
      have someone living downstairs who appreciates the beauty of art more than a
      perfect lawn! Here're the details:

      Charming Apartment for Rent

      1 bedroom, appliances. Lots of light and trees, hardwood floors, nice
      neighbors.

      ½ block from UWM, 4 blocks from Lake Park, Lake Michigan.

      10 minutes from Downtown, Freeways.

      Parking, laundry/hookups available.

      3030 North Downer Avenue, available August 1st, $550/month.

      Please call Craig or Sarah @ 964-7313/581-0925

      Craig Stone/Sarah Rosenblatt
    • oomicac@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2 5:39 AM