Call for a Stained Glass Artist

  • JVerbick
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2007
      Almont Gallery in Historic downtown Waukesha is losing our wonderful
      stained glass artist in the near future. Her work hung in a sunny 5'high
      x 8' wide window. We can't imagine that space without some beautiful
      glass in it. If you are interested, please contact me by email, or send
      information to Lynn Gaffey at Almont Gallery, 342 West Main Street,
      Waukesha, 53186. You may call 262-542-1522 and talk with Lynn Gaffey
      next week for details. The artists at Almont pay rent for their space in
      lieu of a commission percentage. Artists may control their display area
      as desired as long as they show gallery quality work. Almont Gallery is
      one of the largest galleries in Waukesha, showing 17 local artists in a
      wide variety of media. There are 5 Art Crawls a year with exposure to
      thousands of visitors each event. Go to www.almontgallery.org
      <http://www.almontgallery.org/> to see our many programs and
      exhibitions.

      If interested, you will need to send a minimum of 5 examples of your
      work, in digital images or photos. Provide a resume or bio along with
      your artist statement. Work will not be reviewed without an appointment.

      There is an Art Crawl tomorrow in Waukesha from 4 to 10pm. Stop in and
      check us out. It will give you a great idea of how much exposure Art
      Crawls provide. While in town enjoy some live music, good food and lots
      of fun. For a map and more info, go to www.redhotartspot.com
      <http://www.redhotartspot.com/> .

      Thanks. We look forward to working with you!
      Jill Verbick