Old MARN Photos?

  • Mike Brenner - MARN
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      i'm putting together a History of MARN for our new website.

      does anybody have any photos from the early MARN meetings at the
      United Community Center or those early parties at the Hi-Hat?

      i'm certainly open to other photos too. feel free to email them to me
      at this address. lemme know what they are from.

      if you have hard copies, i'm happy to scan them in and mail them back
      to you. you can also stop by during regular gallery hours at hotcakes
      and i can scan them in really quickly.

      thanks!!
      -mike

      Mike Brenner
      Executive Director

      Milwaukee Artist Resource Network, Inc. (MARN)
      PO Box 713
      Milwaukee, WI 53201

      414/ 433-1900 p
      414/ 433-1900 f