weather

  • mike white
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 15, 2004

      for the past several days i noticed that my barometer was higher than i ever saw it get, pegging the guage at 31.  this is near detroit.  have others noted strange readings?

      Kind regards,
      Mike White
      http://all-ez.com/yahoo-groups.htm

    • luckypig
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 15, 2004
        WEATHER WORLD WIDE HAS BEEN STRANGE AND UNPREDICTABLE, GOVERNMENTS STILL IGNORING "GLOBAL WARMING"  THE HURRICANES FLORIDA GOT THIS YEAR ARE NOTHING TO WHAT THEY WILL BE GETTING NEXT YEAR, MORE AND STRONGER.  THE OCEANS ARE WARMING, WARM WATER POWERS THE FORCE OF HURRICANES, ALL WILL BE OVER A 2 NEXT YEAR ... EASILY...
        for the past several days i noticed that my barometer was higher than i ever saw it get, pegging the guage at 31.  this is near detroit.  have others noted strange readings?

        Kind regards,
        Mike White
        http://all-ez.com/yahoo-groups.htm

        Hosted by Sparky's http://all-ez.com/earth.htm
        if you must leave send an email to:

      • robert walsh
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 15, 2004
          Hi Mike: I live in Milwaukee and while I normally don't pay too much attention to high readings because of the canadian high pressure areas that come down from N. W. Canada in the winter time seem to have higher readings likely due to the dryer air. Right now at 10:59 CST Milwaukee has a barometer reading of 30:41 and a dew point of only 39 with 81% humidity. This is at 45 degrees F. We have been having rain n drizzle all day. If we had a sunny day under high pressure I'm sure it would push the barometer over 31. I tend to get edgier in the summer when the barometer takes a nose dive and storms rolling out of Iowa straight at Milwaukee.  BOB@@@

          mike white <infoplz@...> wrote:

          for the past several days i noticed that my barometer was higher than i ever saw it get, pegging the guage at 31.  this is near detroit.  have others noted strange readings?

          Kind regards,
          Mike White
          http://all-ez.com/yahoo-groups.htm

          Hosted by Sparky's http://all-ez.com/earth.htm
          if you must leave send an email to:

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • mike white
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 16, 2004

            hi bob, all

               yes the low pressures are a bigger worry for storm threats, but this pegging of the guage on sunday was peculiar.  it was sunny and cool during this.
               watching for weather anomalies can be a sign, for even bible endtime prophecies connect them, by saying that in those days there will be great whirlwinds, out of season, and in diverse places, where they normally do not occur.
               the past year has been bad for hurricanes, and as others have pointed out, next year may be worse.
               earthquakes and the weather seem to be but poorly understood as far as causes and mechanisms, but are likely related to solar activity, and imbalances of energy.