Re: [MileHiCon] Is there still space in the Art Show?

  • Karen Bjorn
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2010
       should CALL bruce, I know Cheryl didn't do the art show last year.
      You
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 31, 2010
        My fault - Cheryl forwarded it to me, but I was busy working on the Denver
        Modernism show - which ended yesterday (well, teardown ended yesterday).
        see following email for answers.

        --
        Bruce M. Miller

      • Linda Nelson
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 31, 2010
          Rogue,

          Sorry for the lack of response, but Cheryl has been sick and a little slow
          with the response. I'll forward your message on to the artshow personnel.

          Linda Nelson

          MileHiCon 42 Chairperson