Dealers Room Registration

  • Lycan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9, 2010
      Hey guys,

      I am really interested in reserving a table/booth for the MileHiCon Dealers room for 2010. Is there anyone I can contact to get more information about reservations and confirmations for a Dealers room table? I will greatly appreciate some help with this.

      Thanks
    • David Medinnus
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 9, 2010
        Hiya!

        I am no longer on staff, but am forwarding you to Madame Chairman, who will know
        how to route this for best results!

        David Medinnus - david@...
        "In Chaos, There Is Profit"

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 10, 2010
          Hello,

          The MileHiCon Dealers Room is currently sold out. We can put you on our
          waiting list in case there are any cancellations, if you would like?

          Linda Nelson

          MHC 42 Chairperson

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 12, 2010
            I've added you to the waiting list for this year's convention as well as the mailing list for next year.
            Chris Lancaster - MHC 42 Dealer's Room & Fan Table Coordinator