MileHiCOn is now accepting pre-registrations online, not just via snail-mail.

  • g_plana
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 4, 2010
      We are now accepting pre-regs ONLINE at http://milehicon.eventbrite.com/

      Payment there is via PAYPAL, so you can use your existing Paypal account or a credit card.

      ***

      Finally, the Avistrum Academy will be back with us again this year, go to their website for more information about that!
    • Julia Koller
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 4, 2010
        Hi Gary,

        I paid for my membership last year, using VISA. Can I double-check to make sure I'm listed for this year?

        Thanks,

        Julia Koller

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 4, 2010
          Check the Database section It should be updated presently,

          Gary

          --- In MileHiCon@yahoogroups.com, Julia Koller <koller_illustration@...> wrote:

          > Hi Gary,
          >
          > I paid for my membership last year, using VISA. Can I double-check to make sure I'm listed for this year?
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Julia Koller
        • Linda Nelson
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 5, 2010
            Julia,

            Yes, you paid at MHC 41 for MHC 42. Everything is good.

            Linda Nelson

            MHC 42 Chairperson

          • cherylsund@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 6, 2010
              Do we have memberships for Doug and Alex?

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 6, 2010
                No, they have not paid.

                Linda