Fan Table Contact

  • melissa_morman
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2010
      Could someone put me in touch with the Fan Table Coordinator for this year's MHC? Thanks much!

      Melissa Morman
      Renovation/2011 Reno Worldcon
    • tower2of2
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 2010
        Melissa -

        In addition to the Dealer's Room, I'll be in charge of the Fan Tables at MHC 42. I'll put you at the top of my list for a Fan Table. Let me know if you need anything.

        Chris Lancaster - MHC 42 Dealer's Room & Fan Table Coordinator