Compiled bios

  • Rose Beetem
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2009
      Michael Carroll combines talents as an astronomical artist and a science writer. In addition to hundreds of magazines worldwide, his art currently appears on Mars aboard the Phoenix Lander, currently in deepfreeze near the Martian north pole. Mike is the multiple recipient of the Asimov's Reader's Choice award for outstanding science fiction cover art. He is a Fellow of the International Association of Astronomical Artists, and has written 20 science books for kids and adults. His latest, The Seventh Landing (Springer), details plans to return humankind to space beyond Earth orbit.

      Theresa
      Crater writes contemporary fantasy. Her first novel, Under the Stone Paw,
      is set in Egypt and the
      second, Beneath the Hallowed Hill (2010), in Glastonbury. She teaches fiction writing and
      British literature at Metro
      State.

      The
      Hutcheson � unchanged

      Terry
      Kroenung is a literature teacher, stage combat choreographer, Shakespearean
      actor, and former U. S. Army infantry officer. "Lonely Crutch", a
      disturbing twist on the Scrooge legend, appears in the new anthology Broken
      Links, Mended Lives. His wacky fantasy novel, Brimstone and Lily,
      has just been published. Find out more about his work at www.legacystone.net.

      David
      Lee Summers is an
      author, editor and astronomer living somewhere between the western and final
      frontiers in Southern New Mexico. He edited
      the anthology Space Pirates for Flying Pen Press and edits Tales of
      the Talisman Magazine. He is the author of five novels: The
      Pirates of Sufiro, Children of the Old Stars, Heirs of the New Earth, Vampires
      of the Scarlet Order, and The Solar
      Sea. David is also
      co-author, with Lee Clark Zumpe, of the book, Blood Sampler, from Sam's
      Dot Publishing. His short fiction has appeared in such magazines as Realms of
      Fantasy, The Vampire's Crypt, Aoife's Kiss, The Fifth Di..., The Martian Wave, and
      Science Fiction Trails. In addition to his work in the written word,
      David has also worked at numerous observatories around the southwestern United States.
      He lives in Southern New Mexico with his wife
      Kumie and his daughters Myranda and Verity.

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2009
        Please just make sure I am Thea Hutcheson, not The Hutcheson.

        Thanks,

        Thea>

      • emilye@sprynet.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 1, 2009
          You mean there are others?

          Emily

          >Please just make sure I am Thea Hutcheson, not The Hutcheson.
        • The Fierce
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 1, 2009
            Actually, being a The has its perks. [grinning]

            --
            the.fierce
          • Linda Nelson
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 1, 2009
              Rose,
              I assume there are more to come.

              Linda

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 1, 2009
                Yes, amazingly, there are.

                Thea
                _____

                >Please just make sure I am Thea Hutcheson, not The Hutcheson.

              • rose_beetem
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 1, 2009
                  head-desk head-desk ... I was trying to send them to myself to add to the full list and when I typed part of the eddress it pulled the MileHiCon Yahoogroup instead and I didn't notice it. I had no intention of sending them to the Yahoogroup but I do plan to get you the full list this weekend. *sigh*
                  Rose

                  --- In MileHiCon@yahoogroups.com, "Linda Nelson" <lindanel@...> wrote:

                  > Rose,
                  > I assume there are more to come.