Re: [MileHiCon] Programming forum this coming Saturday

  • Dustin Hatchett
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 31, 2009
      I would love to come but I will be at TactiCon firming up all of gaming with all of the GMs there.

      -Dustin

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 1, 2009
        Rose,

        I'll be at TactiCon that/this weekend and running games from 8 AM to 9 PM. I don't see me heading out for this. But, if you need me for a sit-down, I have Sunday evening and Monday open. I took Monday off as I know I'll need a day of recovery.

        Richard

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 1, 2009
          Hello!

          I'd like to go to this programming forum if I'm allowed. I'm not a member of the committees or anything though... just a local writer and National Novel Writing Month ML, interested in convention stuff in general. Is that all right? :)

          Kathleen
          http://www.kathleendale.com

          --- In MileHiCon@yahoogroups.com, "rose_beetem" <milehiconprogram@...> wrote:

          > As mentioned earlier, I will be holding a programming forum this Saturday, Sept. 5. It will be 4-5:30 pm at the Village Inn, 4100 E. Mexico (just off Colorado Blvd, on the east side, just north of I-25).
          >
          > I'll have dinner or at least a piece of pie there and hopefully a number of us will get something to justify using the space.
          >
          > Like last year, this is a chance to put your two-cents in on the 80 pounds of programming I have for a 20-pound schedule. Let me know via this group if you are planning to come; I should get a rough head count for the reservation.
          >
          > Cheers!
          > Programming Rose

        • rose_beetem
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 1, 2009
            Absolutely ... I'm definitely hoping for representation from a spectrum--both people who participate in programming but also con attendees who go to it. See you Saturday!
            Rose

            > I'd like to go to this programming forum if I'm allowed. I'm not a member of the committees or anything though... just a local writer and National Novel Writing Month ML, interested in convention stuff in general. Is that all right? :)
            >
            > Kathleen
            > http://www.kathleendale.com
          • Bruno
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 1, 2009
              Rose,

              I'm going to try to make it up early for the meeting. I have plans
              later that night in Denver.

              Michael

              Quoting rose_beetem <milehiconprogram@...>:

              > Absolutely ... I'm definitely hoping for representation from a
              > spectrum--both people who participate in programming but also con
              > attendees who go to it. See you Saturday!
              > Rose

            • Jeanne and Philip Stein
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 2, 2009
                hi Rose-- I will be out of town at Dragon*Con this weekend so can't
                attend the planning session. I did return the questionnaire earlier,
                though, so hope that will help.

                J.
                Jeanne C. Stein
                The Anna Strong Chronicles
                www.jeannestein.com
                RETRIBUTION: Available Now
              • The Fierce
                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 2, 2009
                  I am pencilling it in, but it depends on how many children I am wrangling.

                  --
                  the.fierce
                • wereleopardlover@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 11 , Sep 2, 2009
                    Have an awesome time at Dragon Con Jeanne!? I so wish I was going so I take part in the Dark Hunter contingent of the parade. *sighs* Ah well, Going to Kenyon Con in NOLA in another month so I can't complain too much. Anyway have a blast!

                    Hugs
                    Maggie Mae

                    Message 9 of 11 , Sep 2, 2009
                      We're doing Dragon*Con too! We're in the Marriott. Look for Lucius, and sometimes Molly Weasley. Where might we find you?

                      Toni W.

                    • alastairmayer@rocketmail.com
                      Message 10 of 11 , Sep 5, 2009
                        I'll be there. Sorry for the late response, I didn't see this earlier, for some reason. Stupid yahoo.

                        - Alastair