MHC 39 Artist GOH confirmation

  • Linda Nelson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2007
      I am please to announce that artist Frank Wu has agreed to be the
      MileHiCon 39 Artist Guest of Honor. Along with Author - David Weber
      also as Guest of Honor this should be a great year.

      I'm still working on other guests and would appreciate any suggestions
      you may have.

      Linda,
      MHC 39 Chairperson
    • rmacleay
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2007
        --- In MileHiCon@yahoogroups.com, "Linda Nelson" <lindanel@...> wrote:
        > I'm still working on other guests and would appreciate any suggestions
        > you may have.

        I would love to see Charlie Pellegrino invited.

        Dr. Pellegrino has written both SF and non-fiction. He has dug for dinosaurs, co-designed
        the world's first antimatter rockets, dived to the Titanic and was a consultant to James
        Cameron on the movie, and investigated the WTC towers collapse. CBS News Sunday Morning
        did a segment on him a couple years ago.

        He's a member of AAAS, the Paleological Society, the Planetary Society, and is a fellow of the
        British Planetary Society.

        Most important, he is a really fun guy to have around, and knows how to make a great
        presentation.

        www.charlespellegrino.com
      • Dustin Hatchett
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 8, 2007
          Jessica Galbreth as a guest is a suggestion that has been made from some of the folks around me.
          Below are some linksÂ…
          http://ww.enchanted-art.com
          http://www.enchanted-art.com/pages/shows.php
          http://www.myspace.com/jessicagalbreth

          Linda Nelson <lindanel@...> wrote: I am please to announce that artist Frank Wu has agreed to be the

        • cherylsund@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 9, 2007
            Could Bruce and I get his information so that we can send him paperwork for the Art Show.

            Cheryl