Question on lost and found items at MileHi 38

  • winksmum
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 19, 2006
      HI,

      This Jonni Davis, from Utah. My family and I come over to help at the Art Show and attend
      the convention and have driven over for a couple of years now.

      My son-in-law left his blue bag with some gaming books, dice and a notebook in which he
      writes filk and ideas while at the con this year. He believes it was either in the art show or in
      the Critter Crunch room. Is it possible that someone picked that up and could ship if for
      me? I will happily pick up shipping costs, please don't worry about that.

      I have tried to contact Bruce and Cheryl but have not yet received an answer. They are my
      only MileHi contacts.

      I hope you can help.

      Many thanks,

      Jonni
    • Linda Nelson
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 20, 2006
        Jonni,

        I usually get all the lost and found items at the end of the convention, but
        I didn't receive a blue bag or any bag for that matter, this year.

        Sorry,

        Linda Nelson

        MHC 38 Chairperson

        _____

      • smcclune@earthlink.net
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 21, 2006
          Linda,

          I turned a blue backpack in at ops after we were done tearing down the art show. Perhaps we could check with them?

          Sheila McClune

        • cherylsund@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 21, 2006
            I saw a blue back pack in ops on Sun night. Talk to Cass.

            Cheryl
            From: smcclune@...
            > Linda,
            >
            > I turned a blue backpack in at ops after we were done tearing down the art show.
            > Perhaps we could check with them?
            >
            > Sheila McClune

          • winksmum
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 22, 2006
              Thanks for all your information. How would I contact Cass?

              Jonni
              <winksmum at yahoo.com>

            • cherylsund@comcast.net
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 24, 2006
                I have forwarded this request to Cass. Cass.Marshall@... this is her e-mail that I have. Hope we can get your backpack back.

                Cheryl
                riginal message ----------------------
                From: "winksmum" <relay2kas@...>
                > Thanks for all your information. How would I contact Cass?
                >
                > Jonni
                > <winksmum at yahoo.com>
                >
                > --- In MileHiCon@yahoogroups.com, cherylsund@... wrote:
                > >
                > > I saw a blue back pack in ops on Sun night. Talk to Cass.
                > >
                > > Cheryl
                > > From: smcclune@...
                > > > Linda,
                > > >
                > > > I turned a blue backpack in at ops after we were done tearing down the art
                > show.
                > > > Perhaps we could check with them?
                > > >
                > > > Sheila McClune

              • winksmum
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 25, 2006
                  Thank you very much! I appreciate any help I can get with this!

                  Jonni

                • cherylsund@comcast.net
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 1, 2006
                    Did you ever get a hold of Cass?

                    Cheryl
                    From: "winksmum" <relay2kas@...>
                    > HI,
                    >
                    > This Jonni Davis, from Utah. My family and I come over to help at the Art Show
                    > and attend
                    > the convention and have driven over for a couple of years now.
                    >
                    > My son-in-law left his blue bag with some gaming books, dice and a notebook in
                    > which he
                    > writes filk and ideas while at the con this year. He believes it was either in
                    > the art show or in
                    > the Critter Crunch room. Is it possible that someone picked that up and could
                    > ship if for
                    > me? I will happily pick up shipping costs, please don't worry about that.
                    >
                    > I have tried to contact Bruce and Cheryl but have not yet received an answer.
                    > They are my
                    > only MileHi contacts.
                    >
                    > I hope you can help.
                    >
                    > Many thanks,
                    >
                    > Jonni

                  • winksmum
                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 2, 2006
                      I haven't had an answer yet. But if you have a telephone number you could send me
                      privately, I would be able to call. Would that be possible? Or I think you have my phone
                      number on the art show files if you wanted to pass that on. Or I can send my cell phone
                      number to you if that would help.

                      Thanks!

                      Jonni
                      winksmum at yahoo.com