Masquarade Photos

  • Janine
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2009
      Hey, I attended the MileHiCon 40's Masquarade. And just a quick
      question, I reguarley check the MileHiCon homepage and often check up
      under the masquarade photos. All the past years have been up except
      MileHiCon 40. Does anybody know when the pictures are going to be up or
      were they can be viewed like the others? Much appreciation

      Janine
    • Linda Nelson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2009
        Janine,

        The photographer that has done the pictures in the past was not able to
        attend this year. We did get photos taken, but they haven't been posted any
        where yet. We'll figure out where we want to post them and let people know.

        Linda

        MHC Chairperson