Re: Introduction

  • lee_cowtown
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 1 7:12 AM
      I am looking forward to meeting the many authors who will be
      attending. My name is Lee Holden and I am a bookseller for Borders in
      Arlington,Texas. I am always on the lookout for good books to
      recommend to my customers as I tend to be the "go to guy" for sci/fi
      books at our location.
      Lee Holden
      lee_cowtown@...
    • Tomorrow Alora
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 1 6:39 PM
        Hi Kathleen,

        I'm a writer and I'll be there! :) I'm horror/fantasy, selling my series in the dealers room and participating in the panels. I look forward to meeting you face to face :)

        Jennifer Caress

        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 2 4:23 PM
          Awesome! Thanks for answering me, everybody. I'm really looking
          forward to meeting you all.

          I've been kind of unconnected, a writer in Colorado, just now getting
          really serious about it. So I'm hoping to meet a lot of people. :)

          Thanks,

          Kathleen Brandt
          http://asherose.wordpress.com
        • Win Eckert
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 5 3:15 PM
            --- In MileHiCon@yahoogroups.com, "Kathleen Brandt" <asherose@...>
            wrote:

            > Awesome! Thanks for answering me, everybody. I'm really looking
            > forward to meeting you all.
            >
            > I've been kind of unconnected, a writer in Colorado, just now getting
            > really serious about it. So I'm hoping to meet a lot of people. :)
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > Kathleen Brandt
            > http://asherose.wordpress.com

            I'll be there as well, hoping to get more connected locally, and looking
            forward to meeting everyone!

            Best,

            Win
            Denver, CO
            ~
            Win Scott Eckert
            http://www.winscotteckert.com
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Win_Scott_Eckert
          • April Hoy
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 20, 2009
              Hi there!

              I am new to this list and wanted to introduce myself. my name is April
              Hoy and I am Denver costumer. I know that many of you make your own
              costumes, but for those of you that don't, I am at your service! If
              you, or someone you know, are attending any of the Anime or Fantasy
              conventions in Colorado this year, and are in need of specialty
              costumes, I can help you!
              Kilts
              Corsets
              Dance Costumes
              All manner of customized garments for your event needs!

              I also teach sewing classes for anyone who would like to improve their
              skills in that area. You can check out my website (link below) and let
              me know how I can help you! Happy Spring!

              Invent with intent! April
              www.aprilenchanted.com

              I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart
              like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain
              unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep,
              friends, love, everything.
              ~Nikola Tesla