hi

  • Kamron Maine
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2008
      just found out about milehicon can you tell me bit more about it the
      website didnt explain enough lol will the stars from shows will be
      there will there be an autograph most of all would an deaf person have
      fun at the con?
    • Bruce Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2008
        On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 3:34 PM, Kamron Maine <kcmaine@...> wrote:

        > just found out about milehicon can you tell me bit more about it the
        > website didnt explain enough lol will the stars from shows will be
        > there will there be an autograph most of all would an deaf person have
        > fun at the con?

        "Stars from the shows"? No. The main guests are authors and artists.
        Our media guests are scriptwriters or directors rather than actors.

        Most of the guests are willing to sign autographs, and they don't
        charge for it.

        Would a deaf person have fun there? Not if you're expecting
        to see actors. If you want to see authors, maybe (I can't
        predict if a generic hearing person would have fun. Making
        it a generic deaf person is little help).

        If you buy a membership, you could ask them what (if any)
        ASL translation they could provide (if that would help you).

        --
        Bruce M. Miller