New TV Series!

  • Gary Plana
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2008
      Since the beginning of 2007, Amanda Tapping (aka Samantha Carter on
      STARGATE) has been working on a new TV series called SANCTUARY. I just
      learned that the Sci-Fi Channel has ordered 13 episodes for fall 2008!

      You can see the pilot in eight 15-minute webisodes at
      http://www.sanctuaryfans.com/site/

      I've seen the pilot, and recommend it highly!

      If you need a spoiler to get your interest, I'll post one about three
      inches down from here. It's not a major spoiler, as you learn this
      about one minute into the first webisode.

      Gary

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      Amanda Tapping's character was previously engaged to Jack The Ripper.
    • Tomorrow Alora
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2008
        Wow!! I'm really looking forward to this. Thanks for all the info :) :)

        Jenny

        Gary Plana <g_plana@...> wrote:
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        "The only rational way of educating is to be an example- if one can't help it, a warning example." -Albert Einstein.

        All the cool people are doing it: Perverted Realities, on sale now. http://www.myspace.com/jennifersreality

      • John Edwards
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 3, 2008
          Ok, that was cool. I watched all 8 episodes tonight at work. You
          have to purchase them, but they are worth it ($13 and change). The series
          should be pretty cool.
          Note: If you purchase the videos, the money goes straight to the
          people involved, not to some big network. This is the kind of media I want
          to see and am willing to support.

          John Edwards

[...]

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.
          1:50 PM

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.
          1:50 PM
        • Bruno
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 3, 2008
            I watched the first part and it was free.

            Michael

            Quoting John Edwards <eric_the_grey@...>:

            > Ok, that was cool. I watched all 8 episodes tonight at work. You
            > have to purchase them, but they are worth it ($13 and change). The series
            > should be pretty cool.
            > Note: If you purchase the videos, the money goes straight to the
            > people involved, not to some big network. This is the kind of media I want
            > to see and am willing to support.
            >

            > John Edwards
          • Wyoming Trekkies
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 3, 2008
              Yeah I liked it pretty well. I was especially impressed with the idea of
              the doctor character they brought in. Actually taking time out to examine
              the biology and behavior of our beastly neighbors at last.