Re: [MileHiCon] Past & future programming

  • Steve Gaalema
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2007
      >From programming's standpoint, I'd like to hear what you thought
      worked...

      Rose,

      I thought our 'Measuring climate change' panel went well.

      I think there is a lot of good material to do a 'Geoengineering to offset climate change' panel next year. We can call it 'Terraforming the Earth'...

      Regards,

      Steve Gaalema

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2007
        I really enjoyed the few panels I got to attend, especially "Rocket
        Songs" and the cartooning panel.
        I do have ideas for a couple of panels, and if you don't mind me trying
        them out at Bubonicon first and then bringing them to MileHi, I'd be
        happy to do them. I'll send you my contact info off-list, and it's
        recently changed, anyway. I'd also like to join in on other panels, too,
        if you need someone.
        The only problem I had with programming is the usual fan's complaint of
        being unable to bilocate and not having a time-turner to use!

        Looking forward to MHC40!
        Harriet

        Steve Gaalema wrote:
        > >From programming's standpoint, I'd like to hear what you thought
        > worked...
        >
        > Rose,
        >
        > I thought our 'Measuring climate change' panel went well.
        >
        > I think there is a lot of good material to do a 'Geoengineering to offset climate change' panel next year. We can call it 'Terraforming the Earth'...
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Steve Gaalema

      • shallan1958
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 2, 2007
          Rose, and especially Steve

          My friend and I really enjoyed the "Measuring climate change" panel, though she was pretty worried it was going to be one of those 'woe, the sky is falling' discussions that are so hot today. My friend was the one who you got to talk about clouds and what she does at CIRA up in Ft. Collins. <grin> She was ready to have a "discussion" if the talk had turned into a "woe" type hour.

          If you plan one about the idea of geoengineering, we'll be there with bells on.

          Shallan

          Steve Gaalema <sgaalema@...> wrote:
          >From programming's standpoint, I'd like to hear what you thought
          worked...

          Rose,

          I thought our 'Measuring climate change' panel went well.

          I think there is a lot of good material to do a 'Geoengineering to offset climate change' panel next year. We can call it 'Terraforming the Earth'...

          Regards,

          Steve Gaalema

          Hope you all had a great time at MileHiCon 39! We're already starting
          to look a bit ahead to 40 (OMG).

          From programming's standpoint, I'd like to hear what you thought
[...]

          "The strength of the pack is with the wolf. The strength of the wolf is with the pack." Rudyard Kipling - "Jungle Book"

        • godcalling2003
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 3, 2007
            --- In MileHiCon@yahoogroups.com, milehiconprogram@... wrote:

            > > Hi all,
            > Hope you all had a great time at MileHiCon 39! We're already starting to look a bit ahead to 40 (OMG).
            > If you are interested in participating in fannish programming, let me know...

            Hey, I'd like to help, although I'm not sure how. My main skills are
            web and graphic design. Let me know!

            Amy Cahill