RE: [MileHiCon] Hotel Rates Extended

  • Linda Nelson
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
      Terry,

      The party floor is the 4th floor and the only suite on that floor is
      currently booked for the MileHiCon ConSuite. I also know that the 5th floor
      suite is also booked. The 3rd floor suite is probably open. There is a
      suite on each floor. The 3rd, 4th, and 5th floors are the main MHC floors.
      You can get rooms on other floors but there may be issues with disturbing
      non convention people. The $84.00 room rates do not include suites. I
      believe the suite with two connecting rooms rate is $315. I hope this
      information is helpful.

      Linda

      _____

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
        > Terry,
        >
        > The party floor is the 4th floor and the only suite on that floor is
        > currently booked for the MileHiCon ConSuite. I also know that the 5th
        floor
        > suite is also booked. The 3rd floor suite is probably open. There is a
        > suite on each floor. The 3rd, 4th, and 5th floors are the main MHC
        floors.
        > You can get rooms on other floors but there may be issues with disturbing
        > non convention people. The $84.00 room rates do not include suites. I
        > believe the suite with two connecting rooms rate is $315. I hope this
        > information is helpful.
        >

        > Linda
        >
        > We have already booked a suit for the $89.00 rate at least the hotel
        took the reservation. They are chargings us for the attached rooms also at
        that rate. It would have been nice to be on the party floor but we do
        need a suit for the rest of the con so we will take what the hotel gives
        us.
        Thanks,
        Terry

        > _____