Re: [MileHiCon] MHC 38 Progress Report 1

  • Dustin Hatchett
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      Linda,

      Below is the gaming blurb for the progress report.
      I noticed on the Con Committee Page http://www.milehicon.org/concom38.htm, that my email address is hyper-linking to Tammy Kirch.
      ---

      GAMING GALA
      The round the clock Gaming Room is looking for Game Masters again this year, please email Dustin Hatchett at colorado_gamer@... if you are interested.
      We will be in a room this year that will accommodate about 50% more gaming tables then we had last year!
      Allowing people to learn new games is one of the staples of the game room; to facilitate this we will have the “Sharing Shelf” which was established last year; with games that can be picked up and played anytime during the weekend.
      Currently we are in the works to present a Friday Night Live Action Game in addition to the normal gaming.
      This year as in the past, there will be demonstrations of games, hot off the presses.
      The return of a large Texas Hold’em game is also in the works.
      Please reference the gaming website link on the MileHi Con main page as it will be updated by the end of March with a lot more details.
      Thank you for your continued support of the MileHi Con gaming room.

      Linda Nelson <lindanel@...> wrote:
      The first MHC 38 Progress Report is being worked on and should be
      mailed by the end of March. A pdf file will be available at this
      yahoo group when it is complete.

      That's all for now.

      Linda Nelson
      MHC 38 Chairperson

      Fantasy science fiction Science fiction books Science fiction book club Science fiction book publisher Science fiction magazine Science fiction novel