MHC 39 Media GOH

  • Linda Nelson
    Message 1 of 8 , May 7, 2007
      I am pleased to announce that David Hedison of "Voyage To The Bottom Of
      The Sea" and "The Fly" fame, has agreed to be the MileHiCon 39 Media
      GOH. He will be present on Saturday only, so don't miss his program
      and autograph sessions.

      Linda Nelson
      MHC 39 Chairperson
    • cherylsund@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 8 , May 7, 2007
        Why?

        Message 3 of 8 , May 8, 2007
          Do we know yet the cost of Autographs?

          > I am pleased to announce that David Hedison of "Voyage To The Bottom
          Of
          > The Sea" and "The Fly" fame, has agreed to be the MileHiCon 39 Media
          > GOH. He will be present on Saturday only, so don't miss his program
          > and autograph sessions.
          >
          > Linda Nelson
          > MHC 39 Chairperson

        • Carl Stark
          Message 4 of 8 , May 8, 2007
            Wow, how did you arrange to have David show up?

            Carl

            On 5/7/07, Linda Nelson <lindanel@...> wrote:

            > I am pleased to announce that David Hedison of "Voyage To The Bottom Of
            > The Sea" and "The Fly" fame, has agreed to be the MileHiCon 39 Media
            > GOH. He will be present on Saturday only, so don't miss his program
            > and autograph sessions.
            >
            > Linda Nelson
            > MHC 39 Chairperson

          • Blind Lemming Chiffon
            Message 5 of 8 , May 8, 2007
              Speaking of media stars, Folksinger/Actor Ronny Cox will be appearing (as a folksinger) at Swallow Hill on June 1, on a double bill with Jack Williams (no relation to the late Jack Williamson).

              About Ronny: http://www.ronnycox.com/
              About Swallow Hill: http://events.swallowhill.com

              Ronny will most likely sign autographs after the show, if anyone seems interested.

              >Wow, how did you arrange to have David show up?
              >
              >Carl
              >

              >On 5/7/07, Linda Nelson <lindanel@...> wrote:
              >>
              >> I am pleased to announce that David Hedison of "Voyage To The Bottom Of
              >> The Sea" and "The Fly" fame, has agreed to be the MileHiCon 39 Media
              >> GOH. He will be present on Saturday only, so don't miss his program
              >> and autograph sessions.
              >>
              >> Linda Nelson
              >> MHC 39 Chairperson

            • Linda Nelson
              Message 6 of 8 , May 8, 2007
                I don't know the exact price he will charge for autographs at this time.
                We'll get more details later.

                Linda

                _____

                > I am pleased to announce that David Hedison of "Voyage To The Bottom
                Of
                > The Sea" and "The Fly" fame, has agreed to be the MileHiCon 39 Media
                > GOH. He will be present on Saturday only, so don't miss his program
                > and autograph sessions.
                >
                > Linda Nelson
                > MHC 39 Chairperson

              • Linda Nelson
                Message 7 of 8 , May 8, 2007
                  Oh, just lucky, I guess. ;-D

                  Linda

                  _____

                  On 5/7/07, Linda Nelson <lindanel@ix. <mailto:lindanel%40ix.netcom.com>
                  netcom.com> wrote:

                  > I am pleased to announce that David Hedison of "Voyage To The Bottom Of
                  > The Sea" and "The Fly" fame, has agreed to be the MileHiCon 39 Media
                  > GOH. He will be present on Saturday only, so don't miss his program
                  > and autograph sessions.
                  >
                  > Linda Nelson
                  > MHC 39 Chairperson

                • Linda Nelson