Re: [MileHiCon] Re: Programming summit/brainstorming this Saturday (3/16)

  • Betsy Dornbusch
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 14, 2013
      I can't come either, but we could do a worldbuilding panel: How much is too
      much, the info dump vs vague integration.

      I've also been thinking about Story vs Social Issue: what is the influence
      of social and political issues and PC on our genre...is it always good?
      What are the issues tackled lately and why? What are some pitfalls writers
      run up against? When does it help or hurt the story? When/ Is it okay to
      toss "issue" out the window and just write the story?

      Betsy Dornbusch
      from my mobile