Another GOH confirmed for MHC 45

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2012
      I am pleased to announce that Catherynne M. Valente has agreed to be a Guest of Honor at MileHiCon 45. She has a number of fantasy novels out and has been nominated for a Hugo. Check out her website. http://www.catherynnemvalente.com

      Linda Nelson
      MHC 45 Chairperson
    • Beverly J. Warner
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2012
        How fantastic! I met her earlier this year at a reading in Boulder and she
        is an absolutely LOVELY lady! What a delight!

        --

        * charmedseed.net *
        creativity grown fresh daily