Hi just checkin in! :)

  • tarakristintippett
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2012
      Has the artist table reservation opened up yet. Thank you !
      Many Happy Returns
      Tara
    • cherylsund@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2012
        Hey Tara,
        We are not up and ready yet. Bruce is working on the web. What are you needing this year?
        Cheryl

        Has the artist table reservation opened up yet. Thank you !
        Many Happy Returns
        Tara

      • rogue_lioness
        Message 3 of 4 , May 17, 2012
          I've been requesting a table for this year's Art Show since early March, twice by e-mail and once through the MileHiCon Web site. I haven't gotten a response yet. I'm worried my messages are floating somewhere at the edge of the Internet event horizon. Is it possible to get an update so I know what's going on? I missed out last year, and I want to make sure I get a table this year.

          Thanks.

        • cherylsund@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 4 , May 18, 2012
            I am very sorry this is the first I have seen your request. We have not done a mailing as yet. We were waiting for the artist information sheet to be downloadable on the web site.

            Cheryl